Updated: Jan 19
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometers, making it the world's second-largest country by total area. The top 10 reasons to study in Canada.
Safe and Friendly environment.
Part-time jobs availability - 20 hours on campus.
Permanent Residency Options.
English speaking country.
The scholarships are as follows:
1. Humber International Entrance Scholarships –
2. York University International Student Scholarship –
3. University of British Columbia International Major Entrance Scholarships (IMES)
4. University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships –
5. University of Alberta Scholarships –
6. McGill University International Student Funding –
7. Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation –
8. FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship –
9. VARNIER Canada Graduate Scholarships –
10. International Council for Canadian Studies: Graduate Student Scholarships –
11. Government of Canada International Scholarships Program –
Download the SOP Guide :