Updated: Jul 9
Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany called the Land of Ideas is a country in Central and Western Europe covering an area of 3,57,022 square kilometers. It has the largest economy in Europe, the world's fourth-largest economy by nominal GDP and the fifth-largest by Purchasing Power Parity (PPP).
Germany is ranked among the world’s top destinations for study abroad aspirants. According to the latest official statistics, there are over 3,57,000 international students seeking a university degree in Germany.
Every year, thousands of students coming from all over the world. The benefits are as follows :
No tuition fees.
Top Ranked Universities.
Schengen Visa - valid for entire Europe.
Affordable Cost of Living.
English taught courses.
Part-time job opportunities for international students - 20 hrs per week.
Internship opportunities with Fortune 500 companies - Volkswagen, BMW, Daimler AG, Allianz, Siemens, Robert Bosch GmBH, etcetera...
Learn a New Language.
Globally Recognized Programs.
The scholarships are as follows :
1. The Deutschland Stipendium –
2. DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Development –
3. KAAD Scholarships in Germany for Developing Countries –
4. KONRAD – Adenauer – Stiftung Awards –
5. Scholarships for International HAW Hamburg Master’s Students –
6. Regional Scholarships for Master’s Program at ESMT Berlin in Germany –
7. FRIEDRICH EBERT Foundation Award –
8. GOETHE GOES Global Scholarships –
9. DAAD Helmut – Schmidt Masters Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance –
10. ERASMUS Scholarships Program in Germany –
Download the SOP Guide :
SOP Guide - msmbasop
Download PDF • 185KB